Sunday, November 2, 2008

Running out of Blog?

It's been a long while since I've posted anything. I'm sure this has left many of my readers concerned, so I figured I should come up for air and reassure you about a number of things.

1. I am still in Brussels.

2. I have not opted to join the Federal Witness Protection Program.

3. Yes, I noticed that Tottenham Hotspur was last in the English Premiership until yesterday, following the dramatic jettisoning of the uncommunicative Spanish coach Juande Ramos and his replacement by the ever-loquacious Cockney, Harry Redknapp.

4. I did not fall into doubt about Barack Obama or swoon at the red-meat appeal of Sarah Palin, ever-so-aptly named Moose-o-lini by her Alaska detractors.

5. I am still following the Wisconsin Badgers as our season descends into a bowl-free abyss.

6. I did not follow the Chicago Cubs' descent into baseball playoff futility, having abandoned hope at the outset.

7. I'm in the US more weekends than I am in Belgium so far. And I'll be in Washington this weekend and would love to see everyone.

8. I've seen Chicken McNuggets being made. And I still like them, too.

9. Despite still liking Chicken McNuggets, I've lost 7 pounds (3 kilos) in the last month.

10. I have a week off for Xmas and no plans for what to do with it.

11. I've joined an awesome English-language synagogue called the International Jewish Centre.

12. I've had a few new beers lately--best is Saison Regal, very flavorful, amber in colored, with a very refined flavor.

13. I remain single--but unbowed nonetheless.

So, that's the last two months in a nutshell. While I have been running out of Blog, I haven't been running out of things to do. My words will come back soon--and thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Michele Saranovich said...

Michael,

We all love just as you are, regardless of how many kilos you lose, whether you remain single, and that you left us to live in Brussels...it's great we will see you next/this weekend in Washington, DC. You will be seeing the Fall colors at their best, it's been a late turning this year.

xoxoxoxo

Michele

Elizabethtcyf said...

The Cells Structure & Function: Plant and Animal Cells 4. To transcode your videos into a file that the iPod recognises, you should select MP4 as both the audio and video encoding format. The Princeton Instruments camera with its high dynamic range allows ratiometric and quantitative ion imaging. That's in addition to the risk of virus, spyware and even serious damage to your computer's usability. Most microscopes have two different types of diaphragms available.